The Super Air is the first trail helmet to offer Spherical Technology, making it our most advanced trail helmet. Period. Spherical Technology's Ball-and-Socket design, powered by MIPS, helps redirect impact forces away from the brain by allowing the outer liner to rotate around the inner liner during a crash.
This combination of outstanding safety, optimized ventilation, and extreme lightness brings epic achievements within reach—on any trail, in any terrain. When you're ready to step up, upgrade by adding the optional chin bar. See you on the trail!
Color: Matte/Gloss Black Camo (2021)
- FUSION IN-MOLDING POLYCARBONATE SHELL AND PROGRESSIVE LAYERING - A process pioneered by Bell bonds the helmet's outer shell to the EPS foam liner to create a sturdier helmet. The process of engineering a helmet liner with variable EPS foam densities to better manage the transfer of energies after some impacts.
- FLEX SPHERICAL + MIPS - Comprehensive energy management. Flex spherical enhances our ability to address high-speed impacts, low-speed impacts, as well as rotational impacts. Think of it as comprehensive protection, with the added bonus of being able to design better helmet ventilation.
- FLOAT FIT AND SWEAT GUIDE - A minimalist, lightweight fit system with an easy-to-turn rubber overmolded dial for adjustments (integrated with MIPS). Sweat Guide pad design pulls moisture away from the brow pad and away from eyewear.
- OVERBROW VENTILATION, GOGGLEGUIDE ADJUSTABLE VISOR SYSTEM, AND INTEGRATED BREAKAWAY CAMERA MOUNT - Overbrow Ventilation features intake ports on the brow of the helmet to usher in cool air and push it through the air-channel matrix for full-head ventilation. Adaptable visor system accommodates both goggles and glasses and works with or without the visor attached. Seamless camera mount, requiring no zip ties or tape, is engineered to break away upon impact to reduce the risk of injury.
- SPECIFICATIONS - Small (52-56 cm), Medium (55-59 cm), and Large (58-62 cm) Sizes. Important: always take a head measurement. Head sizes and shapes can vary, even within an age range. Using a helmet that does not fit can be dangerous; 18 Vents and 4 Brow ports.