The fit on the Agilis MIPS® is comfortable and secure thanks to our adjustable Roc Loc® 5.5 MIPS system that combines fit and positioning adjustments while integrating with MIPS technology for an added measure of protection in the event of an angled impact.
The outer Hardbody™ shell extends to the inside of the helmet, and is molded from a tough polycarbonate that's fused permanently to the EPS foam liner using our In-Mold™ process to enhance durability and ventilation without excess bulk.
- MARKET-LEADING PROTECTION: Engineered in Giro’s category-leading helmet test lab.
- MIPS: Utilizes the Multi-Directional Impact Protection System to redirect energy in a crash.
- COMFORT: Easily adjust vertical position and tension with the Roc Loc 5.5 fit system.
- VENTILATION: 32 Wind Tunnel vents with internal channeling.
- LIGHTWEIGHT: In-mold construction.
Package Dimensions: 11.8 x 9.7 x 7.4 inches